Updated: Jan 26, 2022
This chicken dish is fantastic over cauliflower fried rice. It’s also delicious left over for the next day.
Servings: 2 IP Supper Proteins
-14 oz. chicken breast, diced (season chicken with black pepper, IP salt, garlic and onion powder) -1 tbsp olive oil, to brown chicken
-½ cup Walden Farms orange marmalade
-½ cup Walden Farms BBQ Sauce
-2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
-1 tbsp minced dried onions or chopped green onions
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional for heat)
1. Brown diced seasoned chicken in fry pan with olive oil
2. When browned and juices run clear, drain all liquid off.
3. Mix the orange marmalade, BBQ sauce, minced garlic, onions and soy sauce.
4. Pour over chicken and cook on low for 30mins.
5. Serve over cauliflower fried rice.
Don’t have a cauliflower rice recipe? Let us know and we’ll be happy to help.